Vision and Mission Statement
POINTS OF FULFILLMENT
- We will pray for Jesus to fill, baptize, and empower each of us with the Holy Spirit
- We will earnestly cry out to Jesus for a “New Pentecost” at CCC.
- We will be Jesus’ witnesses in Canton, in Connecticut and in the world.
- We will make disciples, and teach them to obey Jesus’ commands.
- We will proclaim Jesus’ Kingdom, calling people to repentance and the forgiveness of sins.
- We will baptize disciples in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- We will learn to hear God’s voice in its many manifestations.
- We will exercise all the gifts and manifestations of the Holy Spirit.
- We will practice fellowship and unity by meeting from house to house.
- We will follow the leading and direction of the Holy Spirit for CCC’s ministries.
- We will pray fervently for God’s Kingdom to come, for boldness to witness, and for God to perform signs and wonders.
- We will perform powerful signs and wonders in Jesus’ name: healing the sick, casting out evil spirits, and raising the dead.
- We will express the compassion of Jesus: sharing our material goods with others, binding up the broken-hearted, and setting the captives free.
- We will celebrate with awe Jesus’ Presence in our midst through worship and communion.
- We will seek an “open Heaven”.